Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Take a Leap TODAY

Take a Leap of Faith TODAY ... Follow The Shepherd

Psalms 23 
(Theme: Jehovah God is seen as the caring, Good Shepherd and dependable guide.)

The LORD is my (personal) Shepherd;   shall not want. 
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; 
He leads me beside the still waters. 
He restores my soul; 
He leads me in the paths of righteousness 
For His name's sake.
Yea, though  I  walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
 I   will fear no evil;  For You are with me
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. 
You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. 
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me 
All the days of my life; and  I   will dwell in the house of the LORD forever!

Notice, it is a very personal relationship YOU need to have with The Shepherd.

Ask yourself,
Am I taking today's leap of faith and following the Shepherd (Jesus),
or just leaping fences to self-destruction?

TODAY's gift for you: A brand new start. -Leap wisely. Others are following you.

(baaa) GOOD to be Reminded! 

No comments:

Post a Comment